Web Shop Manager is the leading website design and technology company in the automotive aftermarket. We are focused on innovative eCommerce solutions, complex product data and advanced search technology. We are growing quickly, capturing 28th this year on SDBJ’s 100 Fastest Growing Companies.
The eCommerce Account Executive will be responsible for selling Web Shop Manager solutions and services to mid-sized businesses and enterprise customers. Ideal candidates will be driven to qualify sales opportunities, build value through our sales process, and close new business. Qualified candidates will demonstrate a successful history in SaaS and/or ecommerce sales at the enterprise level to business owners and C-level decision makers.
This position requires an individual who is highly experienced managing complex sales and working with key prospect stakeholders with the Web Shop Manager solution that builds immediate and long-term business value. Strong communication and solution leadership skills are critical; the position reports directly to the CEO and has potential to become a leadership position.
We are conveniently located in Mission Valley, near the 805, 8, 15, and the trolley.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Thorough understanding of ecommerce software and sales process with a strong ability to align value and close deals
- Understand customers’ business needs to establish and maintain a strong partnership relationship with enterprise clients
- Sell value and ROI into marketing managers, business owners, and C-Level decision makers
- Ability to align Web Shop Manager solutions with a customer’s strategic objectives
- Develop a value proposition and define how Web Shop Manager will deliver results for the customer
- Discover and develop new business development opportunities
- Manage entire sales cycle: qualification, presentation, negotiate, and close
- Communicate effectively with key decision makers
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual pipeline / forecast goals
- 5 years’ experience selling application software, ecommerce/SaaS solutions to business owners or C-Level
- Consistent over-quota performance and top tier company ranking
- Proven history of being a top performer in a company for multiple years running
- Stellar sales presentation, forecasting, and closing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication as well as organizational skills
- Sharp, self-motivated and skilled at researching and hunting new opportunities
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of work experience and education